Pages

Greece

While the real me is lost in space, the cardboard me has been to Athens, the capital of Greece and to a few of the islands.  They have over 300 islands!
Athens is dominated by the Acropolis a big hill in the middle.  On the Acropolis are many famous buildings such as the Parthenon, the Temple of Athena Nike and The Caryatids.  Ancient Greece was ruled from here and the buildings are some of the most important in the world.


The hill behind me is called the Acropolis

This building is very famous, it is called The Parthenon.
I am on the island of Delos and the buildings here are 4000 years old! Look at the mosaics!

Behind me are the famous Lions of Delos.

This was a shop 4000 years ago.
This stadium is where the very first Olympics began. It's called the Panathenaeic Stadium.
This is Knossos a very ancient city in Crete.
                                   
In The palace of Knossos I got told off for the first time in all my travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment